- Follow the correct procedures for setting up and flushing closed low temperature hot water and chilled water systems, this being via the main system pumps or temporary flushing rigs, to BSRIA BG 29 guidelines
- Compile correct computer generated test sheets and engineers reports using our master templates, initially with some training and guidance as required. Using of comfort compliance system app's
- Ensure customer satisfaction of service offered, to make contact with clients’ representatives on site at each site visit and to build customer relations.
- Chlorination domestic water systems either via main storage tanks or injection of local pipework.
- Carry out all reasonable tasks, requests or projects as requested.
- To follow instructions as given by project managers/lead engineers.
- Always wear company clothing, appropriate PPE as required by Health & Safety regulations and present a clean, smart image.
- Maintain safe working environment both on site and at our premises.
- To abide to company rules, Health and Safety and Quality policies.
- To provide your own basic hand tools, specialist company instrumentation will be provided (and is required to be treated with full care and attention).
- Ensure employee handbook has been read and understood fully.
- Always behave respectfully towards customers, work colleagues and office staff.
- Never make a promise we cannot keep.
- Always promote a professional company image.
- UK Driving Licence and CSCS SKILLCard desirable.
Pre-commissioning Engineer (Water Treatment)
Pre- commission Engineer / Pre-commissioning Water Treatment Engineer
- Knowledge of biocide washing, chemical cleaning and flushing to BSRIA standards, dosing inhibitors and biocides.
- Obtaining water flushing velocities and proportional balancing when required with commissioning engineers with a positive outlook and can do attitude.
- Follow company processes relating to all aspects of your work, showing respect to all staff and colleagues.
- Knowledge of taking of water samples using the correct method, ensuring they get to the lab in a correct and timely manner.
- Be prepared to travel and stay away as necessary to complete your work and always look for opportunities to improve standards.
- Safe chemical handling.
- Report any issues to your project manager/lead engineer.
- To generate water quality logs and summary reports in a timely manner.