When a new installation or extension of pipework is made to an existing system it is essential that this is cleaned and disinfected thoroughly to prevent any contaminants from being introduced to the water.
Our team of qualified engineers have years of experience working on a wide range of water systems including drinking water supplies, domestic hot and cold systems, showers and more. All of these types of systems can produce fine water spray or aerosolised water particles which can be inhaled and cause severe illnesses such as Legionnaires disease, which is why regular testing, treatment and maintenance is crucial.
Professional Hygiene Services For Your Water System
At Comfort Services Group, we can create bespoke hygiene programs, testing and maintenance for your water system to help prevent waterborne bacteria, ensure your water is safe and that the systems is compliant with current legislation.
Our complete water hygiene services can include:
- Risk assessments to evaluate and review if the control measures currently in place are sufficient
- Monitoring to ensure that chemical levels and temperatures are accurate and consistently maintained
- Water microbiological sampling where tests are sent to a UKAS accredited laboratory for analysis to check if any harmful bacteria are present
- Water treatments for cleaning, chemical disinfecting, chlorination and remedial actions if required
- Service and maintenance schedules to prevent lapses or missed upkeep